Thursday, August 25, 2005

Verbatims, verbatims...

One of the ways to improve your pastoral skills is to think about the converstions you have with people. A structured way of doing that is to write down the conversation, as near as you can remember it. I have to take these "verbatims" to a number of people so we can talk about them and hopefully I can learn from them.
So, at the start of the week I was feeling a little worried because I was wondering how I was going to have significant conversations with people. But today blew me away! God has brought 3 people into my day who needed to talk about important things and I "happened" to be there. I also had the opportunity to do some informal training with the Student Soul team which went really well - finally, some good music in this city!!! And helped run a leadership training student group today. And having some upfront time at Student Soul on Sunday.
As the saying down here is, good times!
Blessings
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home