Friday, July 29, 2005

Saturday...

Chris went to the men's breakfast at Leith Valley this morning, then dashed back to take the girls to music and Zach to soccer. My morning will be taken up with washing - the machine has broken again, so we might have to look at replacing it (sigh).
I have music practise at 4pm and leading songs tomorrow at Leith for the first time. I also have to finish typing up my Feild Education goals for Leith; our placements start August 8! And I have a case study and an essay to write for ethics as well.
I thought I might get around to planting the polyanthus I bought this week, to add a spot of winter colour to the front garden and there is a pile of thank-you's to the APW support parishes that I really ought to get started on.
At least I can tick "Update Blogspot" off my list!
I think I want to have a coffee now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home