Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Always leave a gap...

Just when things seemed to be settling down... my tutor reminded me that perhaps I ought to be doing some work on my synthesis. This was a little disconcerting as I was concentrating on my field work. Which is going very nicely, thank you. What a treat to have the time to go and visit with people, and various other bits and pieces. I was just thinking the week was filling up.

We are enjoying the lovely, warm sunny days and of course, each one has a little more daylight in it than the one before.

As I write, Janine is at the Dunedin Children's Choir practise - she joined with a friend at the start of the term and is loving it. Zachary is at soccer practise with Chris, Katarina is doing some homework and Hannah? Well, wee Hannah has fallen asleep on the couch, again. Poor wee darling, it is still a long day for her but she loves it.

Janine cooked tea for us last night, she is a big help. Oddly enough, Katarina always has something else urgent that needs to be done. She is working on a wearable arts project at the moment and is looking for things to collect.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home