Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Green fingers?

Tonight we went to tea with the Yoemans, out at Mosgiel, having been visited by Rev. Ian Guy this afternoon, apparently having just “been in the neighbourhood.”
Hmmm

Monica Yoeman was the youth intern last year so it was lovely to see her in her natural setting as it were; her parents are in the process of packing up and heading overseas which is all very terrifying and exciting. They’ve asked me to speak at their youth gathering on the 27th which I am considering.

I managed to finally get some plants in the garden so I am feeling much better. Chris is still working on the boxes but I was getting quite anxious because I had nothing to eat growing in the garden. Silly eh! Plus the days are so lovely I’d really rather be outside! Warm nor’westers at the moment and we are enjoying the brilliant long evenings.

We are really at the tail end of the unpacking; all the hard things to find places for and boxes of papers that I still really don’t want to sort.As we are both hoarders, there is a substantial amount of emotional energy involved in letting things go. Perhaps we need counselling?

Chris heads out to school camp tomorrow so I might get an assignment done; the plan is to have 2 done by the end of next week so I have only one to worry about during the SOM semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home