Monday, January 31, 2005

Post Parachute Post

Parachute 05 rocked!!!
Apart from catching up with Alabaster Box and friends from all over the country, the music was pretty good. Tenting with the Knox crowd was awesome, I’ve never been so well looked after and there was always company for whatever was on, from seminars to slouching around. Any number of “deep” conversations, plenty of laughs, great fellowship and communion with chocolate and sparkling grape juice – thanks guys, personally the best Parachute ever, and not just because I was child free.

Trev, the sound man dropped me off at the air-port – thanks mate, saved me a long hot walk! And I picked up some stuff from Chris’ parents, overweight by 3kg but the nice Air NZ lady let us through. And then I slept on a plane for the first time in 17 years…nice.

Couldn’t believe the temperature when I got off the plane –it’s HOT!!! Like, mid twenties hot. The TV temperature is out by 6 degrees! Must be on an exposed point somewhere but it feels like being back in the Waikato only drier!

I am home now, absolutely shattered and just starting to catch up on a week’s worth of hugs and kisses. The children were all buzzing from their first day at school, the house looks much more organised – well done Chris! I’d write more but I’m going to bed.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home