Monday, September 06, 2010

No aftershocks for a week!

I am in Dunedin tonight, and will sleep well tonight. We are still feeling aftershocks in Timaru after the Saturday morning wake up call. We were all awoken, and pretty shaken up - but nowhere near as bad as Christchurch obviously.
The family coped well without me for a week and I am pleased I was at home when the earthquake struck. It isn't much fun worrying about other people and how they are coping, and the girls and I enjoyed looking up geonet, making a report, and watching the reports pour in. We did get back to sleep about an hour later, much to Chris' relief, but the aftershocks kept waking me up...
Hannah has finished soccer, but Zach played 2 games on Saturday and had a rep practice on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home