Sunday, August 01, 2010

What's up?

I've been sick with a cold for half the week - bleuck!!!!Sniff. Sniff. Everyone else seems to be OK so far.
Not quite sure what's been happening - Chris took another funeral on Saturday, the children are all busy with school and music and sport. All good.
Hannah's team won this week and Zach's lost. His rep team practices on Sunday afternoon are pretty full on and he was tired at the end of all that.
Katarina baby sat for a new family on Saturday, I think there might have been a rugby game on. Janine and I went to the TBHS production of Sweeny Todd, a dark and dire story involving a barber and pies. Katarina went the night before, Thursday night I think.
Zach bought a computer game on Trademe last week, and has been like a cat on a hot tin roof ever since, waiting for it to arrive. It's coming by courier. Zach asked if they could have delivered it to the wrong address, and I confidently said that wouldn't happen. However, I discovered this morning that a parcel had been delivered to the neighbours but it turned out to be some books that Chris had ordered, not what Zach was after. Still, now I am wondering what has happened. It it isn't here by the time Zach gets home from school, there will be trouble...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home