Sunday, May 27, 2007

Another day in paradise...

I'm sure the weeks are going past faster than they used to! Monday again and I am trying to think what happened last week. The usual routine of school, study and work...
Oh, yes, I remember now. I spent Wednesday and Thursday in Christchurch, with a meeting in Bishopdale. This was a positive time meeting with people who head up significant ministry initiatives in the church. I was representing Student Soul as the real rep had something else on. I was able to stay with my sister in Christchurch and we had a neat catch up time!

On Thursday I spent some time out at my old university, Lincoln which was very nostalgic. The family managed brilliantly without me, which was just as well as I was straight out to another meeting that night.

Sunday was Pentecost and like most other parts of New Zealand, we were lashed by very strong winds, very appropriately! Our colleague in ministry had set up his blow cart, or land yacht plus some other sails inside the church, so the whole theme of "Wind and the Spirit" was an integrated experience.

All three children's sports' teams lost this week, so things were a little gloomy on the exercise front. On the other hand, Hannah has rediscovered her bicycle and is managing without the trainer wheels now. Anything to get them outside playing! This weekend there is no music and Zach is very keen for the whole family to come and watch him play soccer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home