Sunday, May 13, 2007

The week that was

We have survived a whole week with a fourteen year old in the house! Last week was super busy with the Pastor's conference at East Taieri; just because we spent our allocated hours there doesn't mean we have Sunday off either. Chris preached at North Taieri on Sunday and MJ took communion with the children at 9:30 Mosgiel. This was my first communion since we were ordained and we adapted the words to relate particularly to the children. All went well! And I still had Sunday School to take as well, so it was one of our more intense mornings.

I have finished my research project, all 15 000 + words and I will take that into the Printshop this morning to get printed and bound. Yay! This means I can focus on my 40 000 thesis or at least the proposal which I need to have approved before I can make too much more progress.

Zach and Katarina have had colds this week, although I don't think that contributed too much to their respective losses in soccer and netball. Katarina had a wonderful report home this week, all except for science which was so different to all the other subjects I wondered if they had her confused with someone else!

Hannah had yet another party to attend yesterday. Janine has also been a bit off colour last week also, nothing we can put our finger on, just a bit blah.

This week I am off to Gore to take a session on worship for the Going Somewhere youth leadership training. Should be good fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home