Sunday, September 24, 2006

Holidays - yeah!

We have survived the last week of Term 3 and have enjoyed having a sleep in, of sorts, for the last few days. Today we are packing in preparation for our departure tomorrow for Auckland and Hamilton.

We are planning on leaving the children in Hamilton with Chris' family while Chris and I attend General Assembly in Auckland. We are not commissioners but go-fers; Chris is in charge of the computer and data-projector so he will have a busy time. I think I will be running around handing microphones to people, when needed. Yes, you're right, it does not sound like much of a holiday to me either.

We have also planned our January, including a trip to Wellington for Chris' licensing. This is a little tricky as we don't know exactly where we might be next year but we are stepping out in faith and hope it will all work out in the end.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey MJ,

It's Graham from Knox here. I just wanted to say that I was totally sure you were at Knox last night. I went over to say hi, and I wondered why you didn't show any sign of recognition, then Marnie Sime, who "you" were sitting next to, introduced me to her friend. She thought I was making a move on her friend by going up to her and acting familiar like that.

I guess you had to be there, but it was pretty bizarre! Hope you're doing well.

Graham

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home