Monday, April 11, 2005

Monday, Monday...

Can you believe it is the last week of term already?

Chris has just about finished the last of the boxes today and has moved on to reorganising the library.

Katarina went to netball trials today; I am still in shock! Her good friend Hannah is a very good netballer and has inspired my daughter (I guess I'm just not the sporty type!). Wonders will never cease.

Janine has started a week of swimming; I am fully expecting a cold to start the holidays with but oh well.

Zachary discovered the power of flowers today; he gave me a drawing of 2 flowers today when I came home from shopping. I celebrated and popped it into my bag - it isn't very often that Zach spontaneously does some artwork. So he disappears and comes bag several minutes later - with another drawing for me! And then there was another one...So now I have three drawings, still treasured for their rarity value. Just goes to show what a little encouragement will do.

I met with Hannah's teachers today, they couldn't think of anything much to work on as we are all delighted with her progress. She is having a great time at Montessori ( or monster story, as she calls it)has made several friends but is on good terms with everybody, joins in, finishes her work programs, loves music; the teachers are really enjoying her. Fantastic!

I have taken 6 books on preaching out of the SOM library so you can imagine what I will be doing for the rest of the week; ah,bliss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home