Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last days of autumn

I didn't get to the blog on Monday, as I spent a lovely afternoon out at the Shearer's Quarters with Mum and Tracey, Jessie and Lachlan; such a lovely day made me wonder why we don't eat outside more often.
Hannah was in the Jump Jam competition this week - her group didn't go on to the finals but I was able to see them perform, and I thought they made nice work of "Won't you take me to Funky Town."
Zach and Hannah both went to the school disco on Friday; Zach is pretty laid back about such things. He also completed the forty hour famine.
Janine and Katarina drifted in and out of the house at the weekend, joining with their respective groups of friends for famine hang outs, but also drifting home for a decent night's sleep which I thought was very sensible of them both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home