Sunday, December 09, 2007

Details of December

It has been a week of pleasant surprises, two excellent reports from Hannah and Zachary, and we attended the inaugural Dunedin North Intermediate sports awards; where Janine received the "Coach's Choice" award for her team! It took me a day or two to get over the shock, not being all that sporty myself. Pretty cool.
Katarina has been doing much better in her exams than mid-year, which is very pleasing. And the weather is very pleasant in Dunedin thank you, looks like one of those long hot summers...
I've nearly finished working on my contribution to the new PCANZ resource on youth wellness which will be published over the summer and the new edition of "Fuel", a youth leaders resource that I have a short article arrived in the mail this week. Chris is making good progress on my new office in the front of the house, and I had a lovely time at the Mosgiel Ladies Brunch, hosted by the blokes at Mosgiel church.
We are heading into the last full week of school for the children, lots of nights out this week with prizegiving and so on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home