Monday, January 10, 2005

I’ve been working on some assignments for my block course, getting lost around 579 BCE, which will have significance only to OT scholars. Apologies to everyone else.

Hannah and I scooted to school today which is a much quicker option than walking which is taking longer and longer. Don’t panic - Hannah runs down the really steep bits! Lotsa fun. She went on a trip to a farm yesterday, rode on ponies and was thoroughly soaked after walking through puddles – what a great time!

Yesterday Chris and I wandered around campus so I feel like a real student. Please ignore the weather forecasts for Dunedin, they are hopelessly inaccurate. Rain? We enjoyed brilliant sunshine. 19 degrees? More like 24! We’ve paid our fees (SOM picks up most of it but we’ve elected to do these extra block courses so there was a little extra…) picked up our student ID’s and I’ve borrowed books from the library. Nice.

Chris and I are off this Saturday to Hamilton, flying direct to Auckland and back on Monday via Christchurch so we will see mum and dad who are looking after the whanau for us. Chris’s niece is getting married on Sunday, hence the trip.

Right, time to get back to Ezekial…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home