Sunday, April 18, 2010

Term Two in view

Who puts swimming on the first day back? Who remembers over two weeks of holidays to pack togs? Gleniti School need either more efficient parents or to look at their scheduling. The good news is that I found Hannah's missing reflective vest in her tog back. I'm not sure why the vest was hidden in there, certainly had me stumped!
I was kept up until all hours last night as Katarina suddenly decided her English homework needed a sounding board at 10 pm Sunday night. Not impressed!
Janine was also frantically painting yesterday.
However, they do have a great excuse - we were dragged into Cheese Roll making for Scouts. There was a hiccup with the bread order so they were a day late getting started, poor things. I'm not sure that the girls would have done their homework anyway!!!
The children were all pretty keen to get back to school and see their friends, there weren't too many moans and groans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home