Sunday, April 05, 2009

What I do on my day off

Love the change of daylight saving! We were early for church yesterday, the children were early for school, ah if only it would last!

I have soup brewing in the slow cooker, a pot of stewed peaches sitting on the freshly cleaned stove, and Chris is brewing wine in the laundry, as a result of the grape harvest. Later today I'm going to attack some of the ferns in the garden. We used a heap of the fronds for our Palm Sunday services yesterday, but you can't tell where I took them from. So, much as I like ferns, some of them have to go. I have bundles of bulbs including dahlias from the church Garage Sale that need a home!

I'm off to tell the Easter story to the playcentre in a few minutes; they are right next door, and I'll do that three times this week. Then the library, supermarket shopping, and hopefully the floor will be washed by the time the children come home.

The temperature this morning is 17 degrees, warmer than last week which was almost frosty. We're hoping for a nice long Indian summer, but we'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home