Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today

Today I took Shadow for a run before breakfast, then took Hannah to get her cast off at the hospital. Then we sorted most of the children's school stationary requirements.
I've talked studentsoul stuff today, cooked a meal, taken Zach and Hannah to the pool for a swim to celebrate the removal of the cast, gone to a worship meeting, tried to protect the fruit trees with netting from voracious sparrows, and watered the garden. I've put dates in my diary for this year, bought a book called "Simple Church" and washed the dog's bedding. I've given advice and encouragement on sewing to Katarina, done several other loads of washing, and found time to put my feet up for ten minutes and finish a book.
Good thing I'm on holiday, eh!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought we were twins in the mummy stakes (but you're the prettier nicer one) :)

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home