Sunday, May 28, 2006

End of term-itus

The days are darker, the nights are colder and we are busy with a major assignment each week from now until the end of time, oops, I mean, term. (sigh)

Hannah had a day off school last week with a nasty cough but she is back on board again, everyone else is fine. Zak went off to see his soccer game on Saturday and managed to have a run around on the paddock. We are back at the doctor this week for another X-ray and hopefully the all clear. He is still limping a little but less and less each week.

Katarina, we discovered on Sunday, had not unpacked her toothbrush since going to Naseby a week ago. A whole week, without brushing her teeth!!! Ugh. Her sense of timing is appalling as she is very keen to go on a school trip to Deep Cove for electives week. Hmmmm.

Janine is planning her party - not that her birthday is for another 2 weeks!

Chris has decided he wants to use one of my songs for an assignment so the recording studio is up and running. It is all a bit tricker, technically, than it sounds so I am not quite sure why the boys expected me to just be able to sort it myself. Ha!

And, as you can see, I am avoiding my assignments.
Tee Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home